Friday, November 19, 2010

That Was Interesting, But...

I've got no art to show off this week, nor has anyone else's work grabbed my attention... So, instead, I'll use this opportunity to announce my abandoning my blog's schedule.

I started it as an experiment - and I think it's run its course. Continuing it is starting to be a pain, and I've learned just about everything I was going to by this point, namely:

-People seem to like my political posts a lot more than anything else.
-Nerdy stuff comes in second.
-Everything else I blog about tends to generate very few hits.

I'll continue to try to keep a M-F schedule, but from now on I'll just blog about whatever grabs my interest.

3 comments:

  1. I try and like...er Read..each post you make ;)

    Keep up the good word/work.

    And for the record, your 3 part political segment was more Canadian political information that I have read, well, probably in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to know! If I'm still in-province next election and the blog is still running then, I'll be doing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As guilty as I always feel about it, I'm in the same boat as Shawn. Most political propaganda and/or commentary bores me. Your political posts are largely entertaining, enlightening, and useful.

    ReplyDelete