Friday, October 1, 2010

Ghost Town WIP

(WIP = Work in Progress)

I don't have anything finished to show off for this Friday, so I'll show off what I've been working on lately.  Now that almost all of the character designs are finished, I've moved on to doing building and location designs for important areas in the webcomic.

The first I'm doing is Ghost Town, which is a no-man's-land in New Avalon.  It's the site of a supervillain-caused disaster that's nobody lives in anymore - people who go in tend not to leave.

Still got a lot of work to do on this one, not the least of which is because I'm doing it differently than I've ever done these sorts of illustrations (meaning, I'm not going to be using any hard black lines, and I'm using a limited palette.)
  


Got a lot of work left to do, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment