Friday, August 13, 2010

Arts and a Schedule

So, I've got three more arts to show:

Xenos (not really a character but a race design, these guys being transdimensional refugees)

The Master

Powerhouse

Also, after thinking on it a while, I've decided I'm going to give this blog a schedule; a different thing to post about each day. In theory, it will be as follows:

-Monday: Gaming/Webcomics/Nerdiness in general.

-Tuesday: Internet links, wherein I share some random bit of the internet that I find amusing or enlightening. This will often be something involving Youtube.

-Wednesday: Politics. This could be either a news article, a series of related news articles, or a rant of some kind. There's also no guarantee that it will be related to Canadian politics, but it will be political in some way.

-Thursday: Non-Political news. Basically anything news-related that doesn't fall under Wednesday's topic.

-Friday: Arts! Where I share all the art-related stuff I've done throughout the week. If I don't have any of my own to show (or sometimes even if I do), I'll share some other artist's work that's caught my eye, or perhaps a how-to link.

No comments:

Post a Comment