Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Got back home yesterday. Sadly, my Mama Juana was confiscated by customs due to the ignorance of the customs woman - if it was alcohol in the bottle (which it was), then it would have been fine, but according to her it "didn't smell like any alcohol I know." *sigh*

So, that was disappointing.

I didn't quite make my goal of having one of every drink on the menu; I was a couple drinks short when I decided to call it quits.

Now, I'm going to spend some time with my pet rat, Sappho, who I'm told has been missing me.

(FINAL) DAILY DRINK TALLY:
-1 Marco Polo
-1 Paralyze (couldn't finish it - tasted too much like coffee.)
-1 Dominican Margarita
-1 Sombrero (again, too much coffee flavour)
-1 Planter's Punch
-1 Cuba Libre (fancy name for rum & coke)
-1 Santo Libre
-1 Pina Colada
-1 Sex on the Beach
-1 Bloody Mary
-1 Gin & Tonic
-1 Gimlet
-1 Long Island Iced Tea
-1 Pink Lady

1 comment: